Belstaff Brooklands Leather Jacket
- 1 en stock
- Inventaire sur le chemin
The classic cut of the Brooklands motorcycle jacket has been constructed in an antique black hand waxed leather, adding durability to a carefully designed piece to meet European safety standards. Quilted reinforcements on the shoulders and elbows are second to the D3O T5 EVO X Range removable protectors, which are designed to support the body and provide optimum safety whilst riding. Upper patch pockets are supported by a waterproof flap and snap button closure, whilst a duo of lower jet pockets and inside facing jet pocket add utility to the style, whilst under-arm metal vents allow for ventilation. A cotton check lining finishes the style, supported by cuff adjusting gusset and our signature embroidered logo on the left sleeve.
- Zip And Snap Fastening
- 2 Outer Patch Pockets With Snap Closure
- D3O T5 EVO X Range CE Removable Soft Protectors On Shoulders, Elbows
- Protectors Meet The Requirements Of European Directive 89/686/CEE And Of CE Technical Standard EN1621-1:2012
- Inside Facing Jet Pocket
- Metal Breathers Under Arms
- Detachable Quilted Lining With 150GR Padding In Body
- Seam-Sealed Miporex Membrane
- Quilted Lining With 60gr Padding On Sleeves
- Cuff-Adjusting Gusset With Snaps
- Adjusting Neck Strap
- Quilted Reinforcements On Shoulders And Elbows.